The Res Ipsa Loquitur is a monthly magazine distributed to law professionals and the legal community of Kern and surrounding counties. The estimated readership is 1800-2000. We are a full color, high-gloss heavy-weight magazine stock, quality magazine which enjoys a strong following and a proven target market.
Why Advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur?
- local readership: with numbers in the thousands and expanding
- reasonable rates: prepayment lowers the cost even further
- discounts for multiple contract advertisers: earn percentages off your rate
- ad creation services: we can help design your ad
- online advertising included: all Res Ipsa Loquitur issues will be hosted in the website database, so your ad will be seen by members visiting the website
To view and download the November 2015 copy of the magazine in .pdf format, click here.
How to Advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur
To advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur, please fill out and return the RIL_Rate_sheet.doc
How to Contribute to the Res Ipsa Loquitur
The Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee accepts articles and photographs for proposed inclusion in the magazine. The Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee edits articles for length and content. The decision to run an article or photograph rests solely with the Committee. For more information regarding Res Ipsa Loquitur standards or contributing, contact Linda Sullenger.
Members of the Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee
The following individuals make up the Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee and comprise the authorized press.
Amber M. Chiang- Designer
Samire Elhouty, Elizabeth Estrada, Adeyinka Glover, Lisa Holder, Erica Scott, Linda Sullenger, Timothy Swanson, Jennifer L. Thurston, Julia Vlahos, and Jennifer Zahry
For more information please contact Linda at the KCBA Offices at (661) 334-4700 ext. 116; thank you.
Res Ipsa Loquitur Members Only Archive
If you are a KCBA member looking for the Res Ipsa Loquitur online archive, click here.