The Res Ipsa Loquitur is a monthly magazine distributed to law professionals and the legal community of Kern and surrounding counties. The estimated current readership is 1800-2000 members. We are a full color, high-gloss heavy-weight magazine stock, quality magazine which enjoys a strong following and a proven target market.
Why Advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur?
- local readership: with numbers in the thousands and expanding
- reasonable rates: prepayment lowers the cost even further
- discounts for multiple contract advertisers: earn percentages off your rate
- ad creation services: we can help design your ad
- online advertising included: all Res IpsaLoquitur issues will be hosted in the website database, so your ad will be seen by members visiting the website
To view and download the October 2014 copy of the magazine in .pdf format, click here.
How to Advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur
To advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur, please fill out and return the Advertising Order Form.
Members of the Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee
The following individuals make up the Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee and comprise the authorized press of the organization:
Susan M. Gill, Editor
Carol R. Bracy, Photographer
Amber M. Chiang, Designer
Vanessa Franco Chavez, Elizabeth Estrada, Lisa Holder, Leandra C. Rayford, Jay C. Smith, Linda Sullenger, Timothy Swanson, Jennifer L. Thurston, Lori Wolf
For more information please contact Linda at the KCBA Offices at (661) 334-4700 ext. 116; thank you.
Res Ipsa Loquitur Members Only Archive
If you are a KCBA member looking for the Res Ipsa Loquitur online archive, click here.